about our catering
Since 2003, Palace Café Catering is Tulsa’s source for professional, elegant catering. We are a full service catering company. Our caterings include food, service, bar and all of the rentals. We do caterings from 30 to 500 people.
Palace Café catering isn’t at Palace Café. We work with local event centers. Including, Philbrook Museum, Spain Ranch, Jazz Hall of Fame, Cains Ballroom, etc… We also work out of rented tents often. If you have a space we can cater for you.
All of our caterings offer specific event planning services. Our pricing includes any rentals that pertain to the food and beverages for the event. We work closely with you and the party planner for the overall set up of the space, food itinerary and clean up after.
Following are a few of our favorite menus. Every event we cater has a menu that is specifically written for you by our chef and owner, James Shrader(CIA 1995). Contact our catering and events manager Kristi Stanger with any questions or to book your next event.
book with confidence
Here are a few facts to keep in mind about our Catering Services.
- Featured in Martha Stewart Weddings for our catering excellence / Philbrook Museum of Art.
- We have been in business since 2003.
- Chef James (Owner / Operator) is a graduate of Culinary Institute of America 1995. Our quality standard & consistency reflects his commitment to excellence.
- We’re insured. $1 million liability / $2 million liquor liability insurance.
- Our catering manager (Kristi Stanger) has been with Palace since 2002 / Palace Catering since 2007.